The B100 CanAm Standard 2½” Corner Finisher is ideal for the initial coating of paper tape after corner rolling. Designed to wipe, feather, and finish both sides of an inside 90° corner in a single pass, with little need for cleanup or sanding, this corner tool is what you need to start drywall angles off well. CanAm’s hardened stainless steel wiping blades with feathering tabs, and stainless runners ensure a fast, uniform finish every time. The lightweight aluminum body connects effortlessly to most Flusher Handles.
- Standard Flushers by CanAm are faster and more precise than finishing by hand; use with any CanAm Flusher Handle to quickly wipe and feather inside 90 degree corners
- Simple to use and easy to maintain, quickly finish both sides of a corner in a single pass, with little or no sanding
- Integral component in a Taping Tool Set for initial coating of paper tape after rolling; follow with a second coat and larger Flusher for best finishing results
- Made in Canada with high-quality, lightweight aluminum body, and superior stainless steel blade and runners
- Unlimited Lifetime Performance Policy – every CanAm tool is warrantied against manufacturing defects and errors in workmanship – product support is just a phone call away!